Monday, June 11, 2012

Inkie Interview- Kristin


Hey guys! So, we're back with "Inkie Interviews" (although really, anyone who wants to be interviewed can). I haven't done these since the  shutdown of Inkpop, but since I'm in contact with most of the Inkies again, I've started these back up. 

So our first interviewee of the summer is, Kristin, who will also be blogging with us. 

What story(ies) are you writing and what are they about? 
I am writing multiple stories at the moment. Hollow involves a soul sucking tree, family issues, life or death situations, kidnappings, choices, secret agencies, and all that jazz. Tearing Through The Light is about a girl who is capable of controlling oceans, and is being haunted by a ghost who wants her to use her power for evil. Falling will most likely be a novel in verse, and it is about a popular girl who is secretly depressed. Horizon is a fantasy novel that takes place in another world.

What is your favorite genres to write? 
I prefer to write paranormal and fantasy.

Do you remember the first thing you ever wrote? What was it about? 
I remember it, but not in exact detail. It was a crappy piece I wrote in grade one.

Have you always wanted to be a writer? 
No. I just realized I wanted to be a writer about a year or two ago. Before that, I wanted to be a teacher (I still do) or a counsellor. 

What do you do when you get Writer's Block? 
I eat food and watch weird videos and talk with my friends.

Is there a certain time when you write best?
Night, but I'm usually asleep then :P

If you could have anything as a major in college, what would it be?
English

What is your favorite place to be and why?
Probably camping in Jasper. It's nice to be surrounded by mountains, away from civilization, roasting marshmallows every night, and just roughing it.

And think fast!

Pizza or Desert Pizza?
Dessert pizza

Bananas or Strawberries?
Strawberries

Working in McDonalds or Dairy Queen?
Dairy Queen

Movies or TV Shows?
TV shows

Thanks so much, Kristin, for joining us today! It was great fun! 


If you're a writer or anyone else you know who is and would like to be interviewed, don't hesitate to be contact us! 


Sincerely,
Sareh


Also: If anyone knows how to fix the banner on top, I'd greatly appreciated it if you would contact me. I would like it to fill up the whole width of the front instead of partly filling it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment